INTERPHEX, the 40th annual International Pharmaceutical Expo set for April 2-4 in New York, has extended the deadline for speaker abstracts until November 8.
The conference focus for the 2019 event, “Human Interface in the Science of the Pharma and Bio Supply Chain,” will feature several session tracks, including:
- Integrating Human Interface into Smart Manufacturing
- Ensuring Alignment of Facility, Suitability with Formulation Capability and Stability Across the Supply Chain
- Strategies for Flexible Manufacturing Efficiencies and Improvements
- Optimizing Facilities Through Innovation & Technologies
- Managing the Interface with Risk Management and Quality Systems
- Biotech and the Acceleration to Market
Interested speakers can create a profile by clicking here. Once the profile information is complete, the an abstract may be submitted. The submission should be saved when complete and a confirmation email will be sent.
The submission form allows up to 5,000 characters along with attachments of .pdf, .jpeg, .gif, .pptx, .docx, and .xlsx files, according to the INTERPHEX organizers.
INTERPHEX takes place at the Javits Center in New York, April 2-4, 2019.